Canon Printer Setup delivers amazing printing quality. Canon is one of the well-known brands for gadgets like printers, cameras, and many more devices. Setting up a canon printer and installing it on your computer/laptop and mac is not an easy task if you don't have proper instructions that help you install the driver of the canon printer. Visit canon printer official website: Canon.com/ijsetup and get to know the simple and quick steps to download and connect your canon printer software with your operating device.
Follow the given instruction download the setup file easily:
1. Open a web browser and go to canon.com/ijsetup.
2. Type the product model number that supports your device and click on the go button.
3. Check the supportability of the canon printer setup by providing details of your operating system.
4. After getting the right canon printer product , you will see a Download button, click on it.
5. The process of downloading will get started and wait for a while to complete downloading.
6. Now, the setup file is successfully downloaded
The following steps will help you install the canon printer setup easily. Follow them systematically and without facing any issue:
1. Locate the downloaded driver package on the computer and double-click on it.
2. Then, select the USB option as a printer connection type.
3. A new Welcome screen of the “Installation Wizard” will appear.
4. Then, click "I Agree" to continue the process of installation.
5. Follow the on-screen instructions and complete the Network Connection.
6. Then, wait for the process to complete successfully.
7. Finally, click “Exit” and restart your computer to complete the process.
1. Unbox and remove all wrapping materials from the CD/DVD.
2. Insert the CD/DVD into its respective slot of the CD ROM.
3. Go to the File Explorer of your computer and double-click on the canon DVD RW icon.
4. Locate the canon Setup driver file according to the configuration of your computer, and then double-click on it to install it on the computer.
5. Click on the Run button.
6. Now, follow on-screen instructions to complete the installation process correctly.
1. Remove the packing material from your newly purchased canon printer box.
2. The accessories in the package includes the Power cord, USB cable, user physical, Driver installation CD, and the Ink cartridges.
3. Remove all the tapes and packing materials from the device.
4. Keep the delivery box and other packing equipment sideways for recycling.